Best Practices for Website Management
Best website management practices dictate fresh, relevant content that responds to the needs of your potential customers. To get the highest ranking and most energetic conversion rate possible, you must
- Change your website constantly! Google requires this for visibility!
- Keep your software updated and your website backed up,
- Craft fresh and relevant new content,
- Rethink keywords regularly to respond to changes in customer expectations
- Engage and entertain your audience
- Create relationships with potential customers
- Generate new products and services
Fully Customizable Packages
Our website management packages — listed below — allow you to use our skills and expertise to build your business and your profitability easily, quickly and painlessly and in your own unique way!
Add pages, add media, blog… whatever! Those discretionary hours give you the freedom to grow as YOU decide.
Increase Profits Cost Effectively
The great thing about the Internet is that it gives you a “Branch Office” that is relatively inexpensive to maintain when compared to a brick and mortar presence. Your lease costs are low, you don’t have to think about parking, your liability is far lower, you can visit your customers anywhere in the world without ever setting foot in an airport, and you can outsource the staff costs to experts like Tinker Thinker Web Services for far less than you would pay for salaries, insurance, taxes and benefits.
And you create a presence that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter where your customers are or what time of day they choose to visit you – the lights are on and your welcome mat is out!
Maintenance Plan Comparison Chart